Neimar projekt d.o.o. in its course of doing business, is devoted to fulfilling customers’ requests and improvement of management system in accordance with standard requirements:
- ISO 9001 :2008 - Quality management system,
- ISO 14001 :2005 - Environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2008 - Occupational health and safety system
ISO 9001 Quality management system
Neimar projekt has established and certified quality management system which is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
Our goal is to:
- Provide quality of our services and products
- Obtain constant improvement of quality management system efficiency
- Top level professionalism in business relations
- Full competency of the employees in their fields of expertise with constant development of knowledge and skills through systematic trainings
- Continuous abidance of legal regulations, environmental protection and occupational health and safety standards.
ISO 14001 Environmental management system
In realizing its business activities, Neimar projekt has implemented and applied an internationally acknowledged environmental management system ISO 14001. With the goal to eliminate negative impact on its business on the environment, Neimar project directs all its efforts to:
- Identifying all environmental aspects which have or may have effect on the environment,
- Accordance of activities with the environmental laws and regulations,
- Performing waste management through collecting, warehousing and treating all types of waste,
- Training and stimulating employees to act preventively and work on the improvement of the environmental protection incessantly,
- Saving energy and resources and decreasing the use of harmful substances.
OHSAS 18001 Occupational health and safety system
Neimar projekt d.o.o provides safe working posts for its employees and constantly applies occupational health and safety program with the goal to constantly OHS&S performance.
Neimar projekt accords its business activities with the requirements of the laws and regulations in force which refer to the core activity of the company, environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
With the aim to constantly improve the performance and develop business, all employees personally contribute to exercising this policy by providing timely, top-quality services.